Just in time for the Premier League’s return, NOW TV are offering the Sky Sports Pass at a 25% discount. And best of all – you can get the reduced price for up to 12 months (but can still cancel at any time). Read ahead for the full details…
NOW TV is Sky’s streaming TV service – you stream it via the internet (but can still watch on the big screen with supported streaming devices), and you don’t need a long-term contract (see our full NOW TV guide and review).
NOW TV’s Sky Sports Pass offers 11 live sports channels, with everything from Premier League to Formula 1, golf, cricket – and the recently launched NFL Channel with live American football.
Normally, the NOW TV Sky Sports pass is available in two subscription tiers – a Day Pass for £9.99, and a monthly pass for £33.99/month.
But now, for a limited time, NOW TV are offering the Sky Sports Month Pass for just £25/month – so that’s 25% off.
Furthermore, you will get the discount for up to 12 full months, as long as you remain a subscriber. There are a few caveats to note:
1. If you cancel the subscription at any point during those 12 months, and then re-subscribe – you will lose the discount.
2. Once the 12 months are up, the subscription will auto-renew for the regular £33.99/month price.
3. If you want to watch Sky Sports in Full HD (1080p), you will need to add the NOW TV Boost, which is an extra £3/month (you can get a free 7-days trial for that).
4. While this deal is aimed at new customers, some existing customers can claim it as well – log in to NOW TV, and check your offers page.
5. You can still cancel your Sky Sports pass at any time – the discount can be used for up to 12 months, but this is not a 12-months contract, and you only pay month-to-month (but as mentioned, cancelling mid-way would cancel the discount as well).
For more NOW TV deals and offers, see our NOW TV Discounts page.